Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
218 Hulsetown Road, Chester
Transformed from a standard bi-level into a unique showplace, perched on 4 picturesque acres, enjoy the serenity of landscaped walking trails in this private setting. Gourmet kitchen w dual wall-ovens, SubZero refrigerator/freezer, 2 sinks, center island, & breakfast counter. Soaring cathedral ceilings & French-style glass doors of great room provides exquisite view of nature & 576-sq foot wraparound deck. Formal living room & dining room w gleaming hardwood floors & crown molding provide perfect space for entertaining. Master-Bedroom Suite features outdoor deck, custom walk-in closet, 2 additional closets plus “his & her” bathrooms. Top floor is completed by 2 bedrooms plus 1 full bathroom. Ground floor is ideal for “mother-daughter”: 1 full bathroom, lot of storage & closet space, family room w wood-burning stove leads to large “flex-room” w walk-in closet. 2-car garage adjacent to large storage room & full laundry. Backyard features “barn-style” garage/shed and matching doghouse.
- MLS® #5042905
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,066
- Year Built1987
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleBilevel, Contemporary
- AmenitiesCathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, Close to Park, Close to Railroad, Close to School, Deck, Eat in Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Laundry Room/Private, Master Bath, Out Building, Privacy, Security System, Storage, Walk In Closet, Wood Burning Stove
- FeaturesAlarm System, Ceiling Fan, Chandelier(s), Cook Top, Dishwasher, Door Hardware, Dryer, Garage Door Opener, Light Fixtures, Microwave, Refrigerator, Screens, Shed, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Conditioner Owned, Whirlpool Tub, Woodburning Stove, Stained Glass Window
- Parking2 Car Attached, Storage
- Lot DescriptionPartly Wooded, Sloping, Stone/Brick Wall
- Listing OfficeBhg Rand Realty
- Address218 Hulsetown Road
- AreaBlooming Grove
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code10918
- HeatingBase Board
- CoolingCentral, Ductless
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryRound Hill
- MiddleWashingtonville Junior High School
- HighWashingtonville Sh
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 4:13pm EDT.