Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
225 Endicott Avenue, Elmsford
Great Ranch on almost quarter acre located at the end of the cul de sac. Come and make this house with lots of privacy your home. Finished Basement with summer kitchen, full bath, playroom and two storage rooms with door to shaded backyard. Taxes only $7,983 before STARS discount. 800 square feet finished space in the basement not included in the square footage. This is a great home for entertaining.
- MLS® #5047270
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,040
- Year Built1960
- TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesClose to Bus, Close to Park, Close to School, Close to Shops, Cul-De-Sac, Eat in Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Near Public Transportation, Patio, Storage
- FeaturesDishwasher, Door Hardware, Light Fixtures, Oven/Range, Refrigerator
- ParkingOff-Street Parking
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Ny Realty
- Address225 Endicott Avenue
- Zip Code10523
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFinished, Full, Walk Out
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryCarl L. Dixson
- MiddleAlexander Hamilton
- HighAlexander Hamilton
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 8:13am EST.