Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
45 North Chestnut Street, Beacon
Do not miss out on this gem of a property. Location is perfect for walking into town and enjoying all the parts of Beacon you hear about, but far enough away to have a quiet night at home and relax. Home is on natural gas and electric has been updated with installed solar panels New high efficiency furnace, on demand hot water heater, garage door, and gutters. Basement system to remove humidity installed as well. The driveway and garage will allow space for car to maneuver with ease. Laundry room, alarm system and hardwood floors gives this home everything you need to move in and make it yours. Come get your piece of the boom in Beacon.
- MLS® #5047535
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,750
- Year Built1900
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleColonial, Two Story, Victorian
- AmenitiesClose to Bus, Close to Park, Close to Railroad, Close to School, Close to Shops, Deck, Eat in Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Laundry Room/Private, Near Public Transportation, Porch
- FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dishwasher, Oven/Range, Refrigerator
- ParkingDetached, Driveway, Garage Parking
- Listing OfficeK. Fortuna Realty, Inc.
- Address45 North Chestnut Street
- Zip Code12508
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 1:13am EDT.