Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
344 Vineyard Avenue, Highland
You've never seen a rental like this! Your new rental home looks like a page out of Southern Living. The main floor of this two family home comes with separate utilities and with it's own laundry. Located in the historic Hamlet of Highland smack in the middle of the Hudson Valley. 2 gorgeous acres of manicured landscape. Just minutes from exceptional shopping and dining, wineries, farmers markets, SUNY New Paltz, and famed Walkway Over The Hudson.Minutes from the Mid Hudson Bridge, 9W, and I87. Relax on the enchanting front porch and entertain in the gourmet kitchen. Outstanding renovations include new roof, front porch,hardwood flooring throughout, stunning kitchen with travertine stone and radiant heat. Newer Anderson windows, furnace, extensive landscaping, updated electric and plumbing. Additional $350 a month includes electric,gas, and oil!!
- MLS® #5057032
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built1900
- Sub-TypeApartment, Single Family, See Remarks/Other
- StyleColonial, Farm House
- Amenities1st Fl Master Bedroom, 1st Floor Bedrm, Cathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, Close to Park, Close to Shops, Deck, Eat in Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Marble Countertops, Master Bath, Out Building, Porch, Scenic View, Sky Light, Privacy
- FeaturesA/C Units, Ceiling Fan, Dishwasher, Dryer, Light Fixtures, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Attic Fan, Second Dishwasher, Second Dryer, Shades/Blinds, Second Refrigerator, See Remarks
- ParkingDriveway, Other/See Remarks
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Partly Wooded
- Listing OfficeBhg Rand Realty
- Address344 Vineyard Avenue
- CountyUlster County
- Zip Code12528
- HeatingRadiator, Radiant
- CoolingWindow Units
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBilco Door(s), Unfinished
- # of Stories2
- MiddleHighland Middle School
- HighHighland High School
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 3:43am EDT.