Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
89 Ralphie Lane, Monroe
Located in beautiful Hudson Valley - Monroe, NY - Be romanced by the splendor of this 6,200sqft+/- custom-designed home offering private resort-style living with sprawling lush grounds caressing this spectacular mini estate. Located in exclusive Deer Tract Estates, this home combines luxury and elegance with inviting warmth and easy living. Soaring ceilings, gorgeous mill work, hardwood flooring, chef’s kitchen, impeccable craftsmanship and attention to detail. Outdoor oasis with salt-water, concrete, heated in-ground pool with infinity edge, waterfall, and spa overlooking stunning mountain views. Pool house with bathroom, outdoor kitchen and bar. Wood-burning, stone fireplace. Regulation size basketball court/sports court. 3-car attached garage and detached 4+ car garage with lift and 2nd floor loft. Features include sunroom with cedar planks, wine cellar, kitchenette, media room, gym, 2nd fl laundry, mudroom, built-in sound system on the main and lower home levels and outdoor entertainment space, smart outdoor backyard lighting, irrigation system on separate well, generator, security system, playset, doll house/she shed with loft, equipment shed/garage. Too much to list! Perfect retreat from city living or year-round enjoyment. Close to Northern NJ, ORMC, Stewart Intl Airport, Greenwood Lake, Mt. Peter Ski Resort, Bear Mountain State Park, Tuxedo Park, I-87, shopping and transportation. 55 minutes to NYC. Monroe-Woodbury School District. Visit tour link for more photos, floor plans, 3D virtual and video.
- MLS® #5063711
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,945
- Year Built2001
- TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesBasketball Court, Cathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, Close to Bus, Close to Park, Close to Railroad, Close to School, Close to Shops, Cul-De-Sac, Eat in Kitchen, Exercise Room, Fenced Yard, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Floors As Seen, In Ground Pool, Master Bath, Mountain Views, Near Public Transportation, Pantry, Patio, Porch, Privacy, Scenic View, Security System, Sprinkler Lawn Sys, Storage, View, Walk In Closet, Walk Out Basement, Wetbar
- FeaturesAlarm System, Basketball Hoop, Chandelier(s), Dishwasher, Dryer, Garage Door Opener, Hot Tub, Light Fixtures, Microwave, Oven/Range, Playset, Pool Equipt/Cover, Refrigerator, Shades/Blinds, Shed, Washer
- Parking3 Car Attached, 4+ Car Detached
- Has PoolYes
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Partly Wooded
- HOA Fees250
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address89 Ralphie Lane
- AreaChester Town
- SubdivisionDeer Tract Estates
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code10950
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFinished, Full, Walk Out
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryPine Tree, Sapphire
- Listing OfficeBhg Rand Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 16th, 2019 at 3:13am EST.