Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
32 Brookridge Avenue Left, Eastchester
Townhouse Style Living.... This 3 Bedroom, 3 Bath, Duplex Apartment Situated in Two Family Home is Centrally located within walking distance to Crestwood Train Station and Quaint shops! Yard Access, Hardwood Flooring, Fireplace, Formal Dining Room, Central Air Conditioning, Attic Storage & Large Basement are just some of the Amazing Features of this Home. Driveway parking for one Car. Available for immediate occupancy. NO Pets, No Smoking.
- MLS® #5070426
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built1929
- Sub-TypeApartment, Townhouse
- StyleColonial, Town House
- AmenitiesClose to Bus, Close to Park, Close to Railroad, Close to School, Formal Dining Room, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Porch, Private Laundry
- FeaturesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- ParkingAssigned, Driveway
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Hs West. Pr
- Address32 Brookridge Avenue Left
- Zip Code10709
- HeatingBase Board, Hydro Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFinished, Walk Out
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryAnne Hutchinson
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 3:58pm EDT.