Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
181 Madison Avenue, Valhalla
Charming 3 bedroom, 2 bath ranch on a flat corner lot. Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances - lots of storage space and counter space too! Enjoy the bright and airy sunroom during the warmer weather, and the fireplace in the spacious living room during the cooler months. Hardwood floors on the main level. Finished basement has a large family room, office, and washer/dryer. Large driveway with 2 car garage. You'll have peace of mind with the propane-fueled automatic Generac generator. 10 minute walk to the Valhalla train station, shops and restaurants.
- MLS® #5084379
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,092
- Year Built1966
- TypeSingle Family
- Amenities1st Fl Master Bedroom, 1st Floor Bedrm, Close to Bus, Close to Park, Close to Railroad, Close to School, Close to Shops, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Porch
- FeaturesDishwasher, Dryer, Gas Tank, Generator, Microwave, Oven/Range, Shed, Washer
- Parking2 Car Detached, Driveway
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Level
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Partner
- Address181 Madison Avenue
- AreaMount Pleasant
- Zip Code10595
- HeatingBase Board, Hot Water
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBilco Door(s), Partially Finished
- # of Fireplaces1
- ElementaryVirginia Road
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 1:58pm EST.