Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
21 Normandy Terrace, Bronxville
Classic 1928 Penrose Stout designed English style townhouse with charming stonewalled entrance garden just steps from the Bronxville Library and School. 4 good sized bedrooms on upper floors with good closets. Spacious rooms and good storage throughout. Plenty of light and private views from every window. Parking for two cars but so close to everything you never need to drive!
- MLS® #5085108
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,842
- Year Built1928
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleTown House
- AmenitiesClose to Bus, Close to Railroad, Close to School, Close to Shops, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Near Public Transportation, Sauna/Steam Room, Walk Out Basement
- FeaturesCurtains/Drapes, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Garage Door Opener, Light Fixtures, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Shades/Blinds, Washer
- Parking1 Car Attached
- Lot DescriptionStone/Brick Wall
- HOA Fees175
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address21 Normandy Terrace
- Zip Code10708
- CoolingCentral, Ductless
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Walk Out
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories3
- Listing OfficeHoulihan Lawrence Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 4:58am EDT.