Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
560 Beechwoods Road, Callicoon
Some of the best views of the Delaware River Valley are yours with this magnificent contemporary set high on a west-facing hilltop in Callicoon's desirable Beechwoods area. The house is immaculate and expansive, with lots of big windows to let in the light and views. A wraparound deck provides immediate access to all of the beauty surrounding you. The main floor's open plan makes for an easy flow among the public living spaces -- great room with fireplace, spacious kitchen, and dining area -- and to the private master suite and two more bedrooms and a bath. Above that is an open loft with views and access to two attics. Downstairs you'll find even more living area: a second kitchen, large family room with woodstove, bedroom, office, and another full bath. This home is extremely well designed and constructed, and has been lovingly maintained by its original owners. Special touches include gleaming hardwood floors, cherry kitchen cabinets, bluestone hearth -- and bluestone landscaping.
- MLS® #5111992
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,291
- Year Built1996
- TypeSingle Family
- Amenities1st Fl Master Bedroom, 1st Floor Bedrm, Cathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, Close to School, Close to Shops, Deck, Formal Dining Room, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Master Bath, Mountain Views, Out Building, Scenic View, Security System, Storage, View, Walk In Closet, Wall To Wall Carpet, Wood Burning Stove, Heated Parking
- FeaturesAlarm System, Ceiling Fan, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Fireplace Equip, Garage Remote, Light Fixtures, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Screens, Second Stove, Shades/Blinds, Shed, Storm Windows, Washer, Water Conditioner Owned, Woodburning Stove, Second Dishwasher
- Parking2 Car Attached, Driveway, Garage Parking
- ExteriorClap Board, Wood
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Level, Sloping
- Listing OfficeMatthew J Freda Real Estate
- Address560 Beechwoods Road
- CountySullivan County
- Zip Code12723
- HeatingBase Board, Hot Water
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFinished, Full, See Remarks, Walk Out
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictSullivan West
- ElementarySullivan West Elementary
- MiddleSullivan West Junior High School
- HighSullivan West High School
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 10:58am EST.