Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
421 Fair Street, Carmel
Architecturally Striking this Antique Masterpiece is in a class by itself and located on 4+ acres of landscaped property with a pond and waterfall. Come home to a retreat in the Country when you enter this superb 1800's Colonial Farmhouse with old-world style subject to numerous magazine pictorials. The charm and character of yesteryear when you arrive at the large front porch with spectacular views of grounds with sunset views. Owners lovingly refurbished the kitchen with the 1918 Ice-Box and Heartland Stove. Comfortable living room with exquisite stenciled flooring and wood-burning stove open to Dining Room with a Unique 1800's fireplace. Library/Family Room offers loads of shelving for your cherished reading pleasure. Master BR has its separate dressing room and WIC with an updated bath and steam shower. Separate out of town guest wing with paint colors are muted and earthy owing to their natural pigments. Included is a 2 story barn studio with a large deck overlooking the pond and awaits your creative restoration. Sellers Sacrifice. Very clean updated mechanicals and basement for storage. Perfect location offering close proximity to the commuter train.
- MLS® #5116934
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,705
- Year Built1850
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleColonial, Farm House
- AmenitiesBarn, Cathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, Close to Railroad, Close to School, Close to Shops, Deck, Foyer, Guest Quarters, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Lake/Pond/Stream, Laundry Room/Private, Master Bath, Porch, Privacy, Scenic View, View, Wood Burning Stove
- FeaturesAlarm System, Ceiling Fan, Dishwasher, Dryer, Light Fixtures, Mailbox, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Shed, Wall Oven, Washer, Woodburning Stove, Freezer, Stained Glass Window, Storm Windows, Water Conditioner Owned
- Parking2 Car Attached, Driveway, Covered
- ConstructionPost and Beam, Batt Insulation
- Listing OfficeBhhs Hudson Valley Properties
- Address421 Fair Street
- Zip Code10512
- HeatingBase Board
- Has BasementYes
- BasementUnfinished, Partial
- # of Fireplaces4
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryMatthew Paterson
- MiddleGeorge Fischer
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 1:28am EST.