Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
144 South Main Street, Ellenville
*****PRICED FOR QUICK SALE*****Grand old solid House on double lot in the Village. with two story barn in rear. High ceilings, spacious rooms! Enjoy your tea in the real wood paneled living room with marble fireplace. Mechanicals are updated, someone with a decorators touch can make this a showplace Main Street is a great location with high visibility for a home based business. Potential to cut off a piece of the southern property or potential parking area for area business with special permit. See it today before it gets away!
- MLS® #5118095
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,976
- Year Built1925
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleColonial, Two Story, Victorian
- AmenitiesBarn, Cathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, Close to Bus, Close to Park, Close to School, Close to Shops, Eat in Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, Foyer
- FeaturesOven/Range, Refrigerator, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Parking2 Car Detached, Off-Street Parking
- ExteriorClap Board, Wood
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Partly Wooded, Possible Sub Division
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address144 South Main Street
- CountyUlster County
- Zip Code12428
- HeatingBase Board
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- MiddleEllenville Junior High School
- HighEllenville High School
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2020 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 17th, 2020 at 6:43pm EST.