Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18 Silvertail Road, Chester
"Eddie Bauer" house, nicknamed by neighbors is Absolutely STUNNING! Mini-estate is tailored to perfection and will leave you in AWE. Flowing floor plan is ideal for everyday living, entertaining or perhaps just a weekend retreat just 1 hour from NYC, nestled in a private community on 5.6 acres within the desirable Warwick School district. First impressions will leave a lasting impression outfitted with exquisite details including two story wall of windows overlooking lush woodlands & covered porch. Chefs kitchen out performs with high end appliances, oversized walk-in hidden pantry, butlers station, keeping room graced with high-efficiency wood burning fireplace, built-ins, pocket office, inviting mudroom & oversized 3 car garage. Grand master suite on the 1st floor beckons tranquility, in addition all of the bedrooms have their own private bathrooms. Beautiful manicured grounds & walkways promotes privacy & beckons outdoor enjoyment with ideal location.
- MLS® #6002311
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,063
- Year Built2008
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleArts&Crafts, Contemporary, Mini Estate
- Amenities1st Fl Master Bedroom, 1st Floor Bedrm, Additional Land, Close to Shops, Cul-De-Sac, Eat in Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Master Bath, Pantry, Porch, Privacy, Scenic View, Security System, Storage, View, Walk In Closet, Walk Out Basement, Wood Burning Stove
- FeaturesAlarm System, Convection Oven, Cook Top, Dishwasher, Disposal, Generator, Light Fixtures, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Water Conditioner Owned, Wine Cooler, Woodburning Stove
- Parking3 Car Attached, Driveway
- ExteriorHardiplank, Stone
- Lot DescriptionPartly Wooded
- HOA Fees1000
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address18 Silvertail Road
- AreaChester Town
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code10918
- HeatingHydro Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Partially Finished
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories3
- DistrictWarwick Valley
- ElementaryPark Avenue
- MiddleWarwick Valley Middle School
- HighWarwick Valley High School
- Listing OfficeGreen Team New York Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2020 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 27th, 2020 at 12:43am EST.