Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
79 Turtle Point Road, Tuxedo Park
Among the most highly acclaimed estates in Tuxedo Park, Turtle Point was designed in 1896 by distinguished architect Bruce Price. This exceptional stone residence is majestically situated on its own private peninsula on pristine Tuxedo Lake, encompassing over 1200 feet of shoreline with two private docks and a boathouse. The 3 acre serene setting has panoramic lake views, and is beautifully landscaped with century old specimen trees & plantings. This 10,000 sq ft gem has been gorgeously restored, highlighting all of the original architectural details, including 100 year-old leaded glass windows, elegant custom wood paneling, beautiful hard wood flooring, and intricate hand carved mantles on all 9 wood burning fireplaces. The spectacular LR features 27' ceilings. Picturesque covered stone terraces overlook the lake from the DR, MBR suite, Library, and lower level indoor pool/spa area. 5 graciously scaled bedroom suites, 8 bathrooms, plus separate 2 bed, 2 bath guesthouse. BREATHTAKING!
- MLS® #H4806593
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage10,000
- Year Built1896
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- FeaturesHistoric District, Level, Wooded, Stone/Brick Wall, Near Public Transit, Private
- ViewMountain(s), Panoramic, Other, Lake, Water
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake/Pond/Stream, Water Access, Waterfront
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Dock
- Lot DescriptionHistoric District, Level, Wooded, Stone/Brick Wall, Near Public Transit, Private
- Date ListedMarch 7th, 2018
- Days on Market747
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address79 Turtle Point Road
- CityTuxedo Park
- Zip Code10987
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Elevator, Formal Dining Room, Entrance Foyer, Granite Counters, Guest Quarters, Master Bath, Pantry, Powder Room, Saunda, Storage, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Oven, Washer
- HeatingOil, Propane, Hot Water
- CoolingCentral Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPartially Finished, Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces9
- ElementaryGeorge Grant Mason Elementary School
- MiddleGeorge F Baker High Sch
- HighGeorge F Baker High Sch
- Listing OfficeTux Park Towne & Country
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2020 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 1:45am EDT.