Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
656 River Road, Newburgh
Experience Absolutely Breathtaking Views of The Hudson River and the Natural Beauty of The Mid Hudson Valley. This 7,582 SF Estate has the finest interior finishes and has been carefully architected to bring the outside beauty inside with River views in focus from almost every room. Lavished with many French Chateau design elements, this home is a perfect balance of beauty, charm, functionality and comfort. The yard is meticulously landscaped providing a private and tranquil experience with river, mountain and bridge all within direct line of sight. The workmanship in this home is grade A with well maintained mechanicals, and general infrastructure. Priced now at $2,199,000, you will be hard pressed to find a more compelling value. Only 7 miles from the nearest NYC bound Metro, you can be in Grand Central in just 1 hour and 20 minutes. This is a MUST SEE.
- MLS® #H4853399
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,562
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleContemporary, Estate
- FeaturesLevel, Possible Sub Division, Near Public Transit, Private
- ParkingAttached, Driveway, Private
- GaragesAttached, Driveway, Private
- ViewMountain(s), Panoramic, Other, River, Water
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiver Access, Waterfront
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Basketball Court, Sprinkler Lawn System
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Possible Sub Division, Near Public Transit, Private
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Triple Pane Windows
- Date ListedJanuary 1st, 2019
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address656 River Road
- Zip Code12550
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Exercise Room, Formal Dining Room, Entrance Foyer, Granite Counters, Guest Quarters, Marble Countertops, Master Bath, Pantry, Storage, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Oven, Water Purifier Owned
- HeatingPropane, Forced Air, Radiant
- CoolingCentral Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFinished, Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces2
- ElementaryMarlboro Elementary School
- MiddleMarlboro Middle School
- HighMarlboro Central High School
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Alliance Rlty Group
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Information Copyright 2020, OneKey™ MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 5th, 2020 at 5:45pm EDT.