Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1653 Research Avenue, BRONX
Colonial single family home , main floor has a large walk up living , dining room and newly renovated kitchen with new stainless steel appliances, walk out access to rear balcony with gas grill , powder room and laundry on the main level, second floor has three large bedrooms and a full bath. hardwood floors, central ac , lower level has a living room,summer kitchen and bedroom, full bath with laundry and storage, new architectural roof, new forced hot air furnace and new central a/c cooling coil. Close to public transportation, park and major highways.
- MLS® #H5115094
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,200
- Year Built1965
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- FeaturesNear Public Transit
- ExteriorShingle Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- Lot DescriptionNear Public Transit
- ConstructionShingle Siding
- Date ListedOctober 28th, 2019
- Days on Market210
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address1653 Research Avenue
- Zip Code10465
- Interior FeaturesEat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, Pantry
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFinished, Walk-Out Access
- DistrictBronx 10
- Listing OfficeMorris Park Realty Group
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2020 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 7:30am EDT.