Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18 Silvertail Road, Chester
FLAWLESS home known as the "Eddie Bauer" house nicknamed by neighbors is Absolutely STUNNING! Mini-estate only 50 miles from NYC is tailored to perfection and will leave you in AWE. Flowing floor plan is most inviting for everyday living and working from home. Wonderful weekend retreat or primary residence within the Warwick school district nestled in a private community on 5.6 acres. First impressions will leave a lasting impression outfitted with exquisite details including two story wall of windows overlooking lush woodlands & covered porch. Chefs kitchen out performs with high end appliances, oversized walk-in hidden pantry, butlers station, keeping room graced with high-efficiency wood burning fireplace, custom built-ins, pocket office, inviting mudroom and oversized three car garage.. Grand master suite on the 1st floor beckons tranquility, in addition ALL bedrooms have their own private bathrooms. Beautiful manicured grounds & walkways promotes lush privacy and beckons outdoor enjoyment relaxing outdoors around the fire while watching nature unfold before you. Raised garden beds are ready for you to grow your own while enjoying garden to table recipes. PRIME location with scenic one hour commute to NYC. Enjoy all Warwick & Sugar Loaf has to offer skiing, boating, Appalachian trail, farmers markets, fine dining & vibrant Main street loved by all enjoying restaurants and shopping.
- MLS® #H6002311
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,063
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleContemporary, Arts&Crafts, Mini Estate
- FeaturesWooded, Cul-De-Sec, Private
- ParkingAttached, Driveway
- GaragesAttached, Driveway
- ViewPanoramic, Other
- ExteriorFrame, HardiPlank Type, Stone
- Lot DescriptionWooded, Cul-De-Sec, Private
- ConstructionFrame, HardiPlank Type, Stone
- Date ListedJanuary 8th, 2020
- Days on Market145
- HOA Fees1000.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address18 Silvertail Road
- Zip Code10918
- Interior FeaturesMaster Downstairs, 1st Floor Bedrm, Eat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, Granite Counters, Master Bath, Pantry, Storage, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Oven, Washer, Water Purifier Owned, Wine Cooler
- HeatingPropane, Hydro Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Partially Finished, Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning Stove
- DistrictWarwick Valley
- ElementaryPark Avenue School
- MiddleWarwick Valley Middle School
- HighWarwick Valley High School
- Listing OfficeGreen Team New York Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2020 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 12:17am EDT.