Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14 Lexington Hill # 7, Harriman
This two bedroom unit has a master bedroom with walk in closet and full bath. Hardwood floors, ground level for easy access. Kitchen is only three years old with stainless appliances, washer/dryer in unit. Close to buses, Woodbury Commons, shops and Harriman State Park.
- MLS® #H6004872
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage960
- Year Built1985
- StyleGarden Apartment
- FeaturesNear Public Transit
- ParkingParking Lot
- GaragesParking Lot
- ExteriorFrame, Vinyl Siding
- Lot DescriptionNear Public Transit
- ConstructionFrame, Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedJanuary 15th, 2020
- Days on Market131
- HOA Fees440.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address14 Lexington Hill # 7
- SubdivisionLexington Hills
- Zip Code10926
- Interior FeaturesMaster Bath, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingNatural Gas, Baseboard, Hot Water
- CoolingWindow Unit(s)
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryPine Tree Elementary School,Sapphire Elementary School
- MiddleMarcus Whitman Middle School
- HighMonroe-Woodbury High School
- Listing OfficeRe/max Benchmark Realty Group
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2020 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 11:48pm EDT.