Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
16 Crosby Avenue, Brewster
Welcome to this Traditional Colonial Farmhouse Built in 1890 and Located in Historic Southeast. Minutes From the Brewster and Southeast Train Stations, I684, and I84. Shopping is Convenient With Main St Brewster Less Than 5 Min Away and the Danbury Fair Mall only 15 Min Away. Walk Into Your Cozy Living Area With Formal Dining Area Off to the Side. If Space is What You Desire the Full Walk Up Attic Can easily be Converted Into a Master Bedroom Suite or Office. Picture Yourself Enjoying Beautiful Sunsets on Your Wrap Around Porch. With a Bit of TLC You Can Own a Picturesque Home with So Much Rich History and Tradition. Interior photos coming soon.
- MLS® #H6008366
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,500
- Year Built1890
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleColonial, Farmhouse
- FeaturesEasement, Level, Near Public Transit
- ExteriorFrame, Aluminum Siding
- Lot DescriptionEasement, Level, Near Public Transit
- ConstructionFrame, Aluminum Siding
- Date ListedJanuary 25th, 2020
- Days on Market121
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address16 Crosby Avenue
- Zip Code10509
- AppliancesDryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingOil, Forced Air
- CoolingWindow Unit(s)
- Has BasementYes
- ElementaryJohn F Kennedy Intermediate School
- MiddleHenry H Wells Middle School
- HighBrewster High School
- Listing OfficeOxm Realty Group Llc
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2020 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 4:30am EDT.