Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
20 S Post Lane, Airmont
03/13/2020 Price reduced to sell. this will not last. Taxes is reporting incorrect information. The taxes should be for 2019 are $30,175.00 for 2018 are $29,462.76 and 2017 are $28,943.63. See attached tax bills. Come to your Magnificent country Estate. This Colonial is in the most desirable street in Airmont. This Estate is of over 5,000 Square feet of luxury. 5-6 Bedrooms with 3 FULL BATHS. This Estate has beautiful Anderson windows, doors, Cathedral Ceiling, Crown Moldings, Skylights & Hardwood floors throughout. Formal Dining Room and living room with french doors opens into a heartwarming family room with wood burning fireplace. Feel the magnificence of exposed hand hewn majestic wood beams that line the ceiling. Enjoy your morning coffee in your little slice of heaven 3 season family room with panoramic views. Spacious eat-in Kitchen w/ Granite Countertops & California Closets, Stately office off master suite with custom Mahogany cabinets w Huge picture window and windows plenty of light. Full Finished walk out basement also with windows and plenty of Light. Basement also has Roughing for Plumbing for Future bath / Summer Kitchen. Outside wondrous Trek-Deck w/ retractable awning overlooking park like property. HURRY THIS WILL NOT LAST.
- MLS® #H6011382
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,933
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- FeaturesSloped, Private
- ViewPanoramic, Other
- ExteriorFrame, Cedar, Brick, Stone, Stucco, Vinyl Siding, Other
- Lot DescriptionSloped, Private
- ConstructionFrame, Cedar, Brick, Stone, Stucco, Vinyl Siding, Other
- Date ListedFebruary 3rd, 2020
- Days on Market107
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address20 S Post Lane
- Zip Code10952
- Interior Features1st Floor Bedrm, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, Granite Counters, Guest Quarters, Master Bath, Pantry, Powder Room, Storage, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingNatural Gas, Baseboard
- CoolingCentral Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFinished, Full, Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictCall Listing Agent
- ElementaryCherry Lane Elementary School
- MiddleSuffern Middle School
- HighSuffern Senior High School
- Listing OfficeSkyler Realty Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2020 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2020 at 9:00pm EDT.