Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16 Park Avenue, Bronxville
Hilltop provenance meets designer chic! Just a few steps down the iconic yellow brick road of Lawrence Park to the Bronxville school, train station and village, 16 Park is an exquisite example of William Bates Historic Hilltop architecture. Before you enter one of the most stunning entry halls in the village, don't miss the fabulously private stone terrace tucked away at the front of the house. Inside, this special 1908 house lives effortlessly. The LR w/fplc is the epitome of casual elegance and the banquet sized FDR w/fplc can entertain a crowd! The custom built bar area accommodates double drink fridges and an ice maker. Best of all, the large chef's kitchen connects to a family room featuring a wall of custom arched windows with sliders to an expansive deck with spectacular village views. 6 BRs,3 .2 baths. Beyond dreamy, the new lower level family room and game room open to a fenced level yard. In wall Sonos, wine cellar, stunning new finishes. PERFECT & priced UNDER MV as't !
- MLS® #H6018216
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,165
- Year Built1908
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- FeaturesHistoric District, Near Public Transit
- ParkingDetached, Driveway
- GaragesDetached, Driveway
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler Lawn System
- Lot DescriptionHistoric District, Near Public Transit
- ConstructionStone, Stucco
- Date ListedFebruary 26th, 2020
- Days on Market89
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address16 Park Avenue
- SubdivisionHistoric Lawrence Park
- Zip Code10708
- InteriorHardwood, Wall To Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesEat-in Kitchen, Granite Counters, Master Bath, Pantry, Powder Room, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingNatural Gas, Hot Water
- CoolingCentral Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Partially Finished, Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces3
- ElementaryBronxville Elementary School
- MiddleBronxville Middle School
- HighBronxville High School
- Listing OfficeHoulihan Lawrence Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2020 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 11:45pm EDT.