Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
241 Surf Drive, BRONX
3 bedroom 2 baths duplex Condo in the Shore Haven Condo complex. Features a spacious living room, dining area, master bath, washer and dryer in unit, lots of closets, central AC and assigned parking. Amenities include an outdoor pool, gym, gated security and community center. Low taxes due to tax abatement. Close to the Citywide ferry with a connection in the Upper east side and Lower Manhattan.
- MLS® #H6020796
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,311
- Year Built2008
- FeaturesNear Public Transit
- ParkingDetached, Assigned
- GaragesDetached, Assigned
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBasketball Court
- Lot DescriptionNear Public Transit
- Date ListedMarch 2nd, 2020
- Days on Market84
- HOA Fees494.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address241 Surf Drive
- SubdivisionHarbor Point At Shore Ha
- Zip Code10473
- Interior FeaturesMaster Downstairs, Eat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- DistrictBronx 10
- Listing OfficeRe/max Voyage Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2020 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 11:45pm EDT.