Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1870 Mulford Avenue, BRONX
Pelham Bay location , this beautifully renovated single family Colonial home has three bedrooms two full baths and one half bath off the kitchen , finished walk out basement with summer kitchen and full bath, all new hardwood floors recessed LED lighting throughout , new stainless steel appliances quartz stone counter tops, tile backslash, walk out access to back yard off the kitchen , washer & dryer hookup, walk to #6 train and retail stores.
- MLS® #H6024069
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,166
- Year Built1920
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- FeaturesLevel, Near Public Transit
- ParkingDriveway, Parking Lot, No Garage
- GaragesDriveway, Parking Lot, No Garage
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Near Public Transit
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Date ListedMarch 10th, 2020
- Days on Market69
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address1870 Mulford Avenue
- Zip Code10461
- Interior FeaturesEat-in Kitchen, Granite Counters, Storage
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingNatural Gas, Baseboard
- CoolingWindow Unit(s)
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFinished, Walk-Out Access
- DistrictBronx 10
- Listing OfficeMorris Park Realty Group
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2020 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 2:30pm EDT.