Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1 Marjorie Drive, Airmont
https://htvtours.com/tours/HT06003_1Marjorie-DriveSuffern/b.html Set way back from the road, on a private and level acre of property, you ll discover this 4,000 + SF one of a kind expanded bi-level. With a 3 car-garage and complete guest suite, there s nothing like it on the market in this price point! The home was built in 1998 and was occupied by the builder and his family for many years. There are construction and architectural details here that only a builder would do for his family. An oversized landing and expanded Portico complimented by a custom front door with double-wide side lights provides a rich and proper introduction. 1.5 story entry foyer introduces gleaming hardwood floors, skylights and stunning cathedral ceilings throughout ALL of the living spaces. Dining Room impresses with floor to ceiling Palladian-style window and opens to a massive kitchen. Boasting maple cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, gorgeous granite countertops and matching backsplash, center island, double wide pantry, pendant, recessed, under and over cabinet lighting, you might want to host a party every weekend! The kitchen provides access to a secluded family room which offers a great escape and panoramic view of the backyard. Massive great room is the heart of the home and impresses with three skylights, recessed lighting and slider to an expansive deck with direct gas-line for barbequing. The entire second floor has been freshly painted, including the closet interiors, and all the light fixtures and ceiling fans have been replaced. King-size master bedroom includes large walk-in-closet and private en-suite bath Two huge bedrooms both with TWO double, lighted closets share a hall bath. Private laundry closet accessible from the main hallway. Ground floor, which is entirely above grade, maintains family room, summer kitchen, two large bedrooms, full bathroom, second laundry room and access to a private patio.
- MLS® #H6026784
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,022
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleContemporary, Bilevel
- FeaturesLevel, Cul-De-Sec
- ExteriorFrame, Vinyl Siding
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Cul-De-Sec
- WindowsSkylight(s), ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- ConstructionFrame, Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedMarch 22nd, 2020
- Days on Market46
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address1 Marjorie Drive
- Zip Code10901
- InteriorHardwood, Wall To Wall Carpet
- Interior Features1st Floor Bedrm, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, Granite Counters, Guest Quarters, Master Bath, Storage, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingNatural Gas, Baseboard, Hot Water
- CoolingCentral Air
- DistrictCall Listing Agent
- ElementaryCherry Lane Elementary School
- MiddleSuffern Middle School
- HighSuffern Senior High School
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Valley Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2020 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 12:00am EDT.